Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Typhoon Frank Struck part of the Philippines

Typhoon Frank struck part of the Philippines very badly, sunk M/V Princess with over 800 passengers on board. This is a very tragic calamity that affect many of our fellow Filipinos in the Philippines. I have been following updates daily with sunstar news online to know what is going on lately. Watching clips online breaks my heart and felt so sad knowing that there are so many children, adult, and elderly died and also lost their home.

I called my family in the Philippines, thankfully they are all fine. They had very strong wind that knocked down many of electrical post and trees. Thankfully nobody was hurt.

I extend my Prayers and Condolences to all those people who lost their love ones.


No comments: