Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Give A Bit of Time in Blogging

I feel so bad for some of my blogs since I don't have a lot of time to keep them up to date. I am going to try my best to write an update 1 or 2 blog a day at a time. Since I started working I've been so fully occupied with my new responsibilities. So much work to do and to get done since I just started working for the company. Of course I want to prove to them that I am capable of doing what they asked me to do. By helping the company means I am also helping myself and my family. Been working with my part-time job for a little while and so far I enjoy my work. Hopefully the company is gonna keep me for a little while since last week they were downsizing again.

No comments: