Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pasta For Dinner

A few days ago I saw one of discovery health show about cooking quick meals. This also gave me an idea to make dinner myself. The host was talking about different pasta. Now I am craving to also cook for myself and my husband. The following day I stopped by at the store and pick up some fresh ingredients. Most of the ingredients I need is already in my fridge so I only have to buy the once that I really needed. Bought some Parsley, Pepper & Mushrooms and tomato my key ingredient for my pasta sauce of course.

Made fresh pasta sauce from the scratch. We have wheat spaghetti with fresh sauce for dinner.
I was very surprise how good it is and it only took me no more than 15 minutes from start to finish.

No comments: