Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Seafood City Grocery in Mira Mesa CA

'I have to drive' Even though I am very nervous just thinking about driving in the freeway of San Diego, I need to get out the apartment. I don't want to be stuck in the apartment for days and really nothing much do but surf the net after doing my household chores. I finally used my husband's birthday present to me "Nuvi Garmin GPS". This really very helpful getting around new places and roads.

I went to Seafood City Grocery Store to buy something to cook for dinner. I bought fish and asked the attendant to fry them. I also had 1 fresh and cleaned fish for me to cook paksiw at home. I bought a few vegetables and fruits as well.

Good thing the road wasn't that busy. I was hoping the traffic wasn't supper bad, thankfully it wasn't. It only took me about 15 minutes drive from my apartment. I really have to start to get use driving around the busy road of California.


No comments: