Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good Morning

Because I went to bed late yesterday night... I got up late this morning, not really that late around 8AM PST. Just being lazy today nothing really much to do just lounging in my couch. My husband and I plan to go to the beach this morning for him to go for a swim in La Jolla beach, but because the cloud didn't cooperate we plan to go this afternoon. Usually we get more sun during middle of the day than early morning which is very cloudy and foggy and a little bit chilly to be in the beach.

I decided to make some turon for my late breakfast. I didn't have sugar so I fried the banana lumpia by itself. I will be reading my book 'The Whole Truth' by David Badacci after my blog time. Am sure am gonna be sleepy in less than an hour while ready my book.

That's all folks, I will keep you updated later tonight or early tomorrow.

No comments: