Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Blog is Back-Up for Posting

Yet, my laptop is still dead, but I am sooo glad that I finally hooked up my desktop computer together after a little while sitting in my small office. Because we recently moved here in CA and I have been so busy with a lot of things. I didn't have a lot of time for my desktop to be connected until today.

Had a few hand written compilations to be posted on my blog soon... with pictures of course

Today, hubby and I went to San Diego Wild Animal Park in Escondido, CA. The temperature was extremely "HOT" I felt like I was about to faint. The park is a very good place to hang out with family and friends. It is more fun if it's not too hot... An excellent time to go I think is winter. Because you will get a cooler breeze.

Even with HIGH HEAT, the day was fun. We went on Africa Tour to see an African wild animals. Afterwards, we visited the African Elephant. One mother recently had a baby and it was very cute. Other two elephants also had two, but a little bit older. We also saw one mother deer milking her little fawns.

We spent half of the day in a very high heat so, Michael got a very minor burn, but still painful. The good thing is we have some aloe to reduce the burn. Hopefully he feels better tomorrow because we are going for a hike in Poway, CA in the morning.

So long everyone... have to get some sleep... will keep you posted later.

No comments: