Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2008

Camping Dinner

Around 5 o'clock in the evening, hubby and I decided not to go to the restaurant to eat our dinner. We both agreed to buy hot dogs and buns and grill them on our camp site. So, here's what we had. I guess we were both hungry cause we almost ate every single hot dogs and buns. It wasn't a very big pack I think 8 hot dogs and 8 buns in a pack. We toasted our buns a little bit to have some crunch feel when you bite the bread.


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joro Livelihood said...

Kalami sa barbecue nimo day. Just to say HELLO! I need your help. Pls vote for me & go to Thoughtskoto,locate pinoy expats 2008,which is located in the middle of the blog and then vote for The New Beginning, Ronel Livelihood & Absolutely Joro.Thanks.
Ronel Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad