Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Insomnia!!!

What I am feeling right now is that I have "Insomnia". For the last few nights I just couldn't sleep early enough for me to get some good night sleep. I ended up sleeping too early!! I mean early in the morning somewhere between 230AM and 330AM sometimes around 4AM and the I got up between 8 and 9 in the morning same day.

Because I couldn't sleep 'till 3:00 in the morning I decided to pick up things in the apartment, clean the kitchen, do some dusting and other household chores that I can think of to keep myself busy. I wish I could vacuum at night, this is the only activity that is very inconsiderate for me to do because I am going to disturb a lot of people. So far keeping myself busy while am still awake it's working fine with me but keeping this late activity the same is not really working very well.

I don't know what's wrong with my body clock. I already forced myself to go to bed around 9 or 10 in the evening. Tried different tricks like counting numbers or counting sheep hoping this would help me sleep.

Any tricks you can advice to me to help me go to bed earlier? I prefer not to take any sleeping medications though.

For now... I have to go and do some other things. Hopefully I can get some input from you.

Later....

2 comments:

Tom said...

If symptoms persists, I think you should see a sleep doctor.

Ai said...

Hopefully this staying awake all night will get better soon...