Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2008

Time to Go to Bed

I went out to do some grocery shopping. I bought some ingredients for my recipe today. I decided to cook French food. I was hoping that my husband is gonna love the food that I make. I wasn't disappointed because he did. I made some Chicken with Mushroom. I will be posting my recipe on my other blog Salads and Soup where I am starting to compile all the recipes, ingredients and images of food that I cook. I am still gonna be posting mix pictures here but most of the images of the food that I cook will be posted on my Salads and Soup. Mind you, this blog is not only about salads and soups but this is all about different cuisines.

I am kinda tired today and I need to get some sleep. I will keep you updated tomorrow.

No comments: