Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Not so busy day!

Going to CostCo is our only plan today. I guess today is a relaxation day since we were so busy for the last few days. We were gone on a trip to Vegas during Christmas and our Anniversary. Then we spent our New Year with the Ormocanon Organization party. It was interesting to meet people from Ormoc who now lives here in the US. I quite a few good people during the party and we did keep in touch.

I emailed one of Tax Liberty associate in order for me to attend one of the Tax Class. This should help my brain occupied with something else. I am excited to learn new things again. I only had one Tax class during college and learning more about taxes and it's process sound interesting to me.

No comments: